Awaken @ FlyFF, Aibatt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reawakening of Awaken!

Go down

The Reawakening of Awaken! Empty The Reawakening of Awaken!

Post by LordInuYasha Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:10 am

Hello Fellow Awaken Members,

Due To The Challenges Of A Teenage Life/Lifestyle, I Became Inactive both here and in-game.
(We all know how that goes... School, Homework, Sports, Clubs, Etc, Etc...)

I Am A Senior And Have A lot On My Plate So I Can Graduate This Year, But I Have Managed To Get My Life Back, Get Everything Set And Organized. Thus Allowing Me Some Freetime To Login To My Favorite Game And Enjoy Time Talking And Hanging Out With Friends And Etc.

My First Time Logging In And Nobody Is Online... The Guild Is Half Empty And Im Horrified... I Check The Announcement To See That Rin Has Posted, "This Guild Has Died! Guild Staff Needed P.M. Me For Info."

This Announcement Is To All Awaken Members, Old And New, To Get Active Or Try To Get Active. Sure It Was Summer And We Had All That Freetime To Do Everything We Did, But We Can't Let That Die With School And Life...

We Were Close Guys... I Loved You All And Still Do.... We Were A Family...

I Don't Want To Lose You Guys... I Don't Want To Lose Awaken.

This Is The Time To Rise Up! To Regain What We Have Lost And Become Who We Once Were...

We Can't Fade Away... I Will Not Allow It!

~Lord InuYasha
P.S. I Am Back... I Will Be Online Just About Everyday... Please Don't Hesitate To Contact Me...
LordInuYasha
LordInuYasha
Guild Member

http://www.myspace.com/miguelbosch

Back to top Go down