Awaken @ FlyFF, Aibatt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lvling to hero!

4 posters

Go down

lvling to hero! Empty lvling to hero!

Post by MagicTW Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:02 am

Guys, Im a help this guild Rise again!!
Lets Level, we all know lvling is boring But, If u lvl with ur friends, or best friend,(HI NAT!) And u just talk, and lvl slowly, time goes so fast and u gain exp! if ur on everyday for 4 hours than lvl for 3 hours, like 45min lvl 15min break 45min lvl 15min break etc,. BTW TIME GOES SOO FASTT WHEN GUILD chat is all talking Or ur talking to a friend ORR ur just bored and want to pass time. I know we dont know everyone in guild But Its a Struggle to make Guild Succeed, so ONE person talks than others talk? Who knows!.

If Your on, ask ur close mates in the guild or who ever and lvl, Get PEOPLES MSN From GUild. If u want to know them so u can be permament Lvling parthners get there time and when they are on etc.

I use to just pvp. but Now I m gnana lvl again!, to MASTERS Smile, its funner than PVP xDD. Just talking in guild chat and just aoeing for 10 hours. AWESOMEENESS

GUild Chat is sooo important!! w/o this important thing, the guild would fall apart!.
MagicTW
MagicTW
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

lvling to hero! Empty Re: lvling to hero!

Post by LordInuYasha Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:16 am

Koro you rule. Though im always online and i always talk in Guildchat. It's either people afk or to busy shopping to even notice the guildchat is going. I agree 100% about leveling. It needs to happen. Im try hard to level. Its not easy and i know you feel the pain of little exp gain off a big AoE. Azria 1 day tickets cost less than 10m 7 day is like 50mish and 15 is like 100. Azria is the #1 place to level fast. Combine with a adv, someone at least 15 levels off your level. and a great spawn. You should have exp flowing. Talking is key when leveling. As koro said it passes the time and you dont even notice how crappy your exp is. before you know it you might go from .82 to like 35.38. (happened to me) Im currently level 83 and im looking to get level 90 soon. School has started for me but that doesn't matter atm considering im in VA. I start school monday. Im free for now. Everyone who i talk to alot knows im at my grandparents. they dont have cable or dsl. They have dial-up. Im stealing wireless from a nearby unsecured router named netgear and i dc like a mofo. But i still try Smile When i get back to KY i will be reformatting my HD fix some small issues... (MSN is uninstalled but when i try to install msn again it tells me i still have msn and need to uninstall it and im like wtf its uninstall bish its not here.) Smile i talk alot
LordInuYasha
LordInuYasha
Guild Member

http://www.myspace.com/miguelbosch

Back to top Go down

Post by MagicTW Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:25 am

yea The Guild Has been active, Its getting better, Just takes awhile to get use to. we just need A Few that are the ones that keep guild healthy, Active and who we look up too
AZRIA= money land!! like Mig said always use adv party lvl 40+.
I always make my own. or u could buy one. in 10 hours of training in Azira i made 28 suns, 34 moons, and 1 FULL Invent with items or more.
MagicTW
MagicTW
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LordInuYasha Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 am

wow... i wish i got drops like that... I dont even have a cs pet... i go azria and i come out with less money than i came in with. =-= I think thats one thing imma do when i get cash. Get a cs pet. My gear is fine Augu hit around 110 on me. Not even full warpon... I just need no lag+good rm+ big spawns. OR a tanker. I think imma start making my own too. unless you get room in yours koro lol
LordInuYasha
LordInuYasha
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MagicTW Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:43 am

lol cs pets. if thers ppl that trust u . borrow theres or borrow 100m and pay them off in 1week. but only ppl that trust u would do this. saying this to everyone in the guild, so dont go asking can i borrow pet cause we same guild.

Oh btw i use hella cs when i train...acts.refreshers, upcuts. red scroll etc everytghing that adds atk and def . so i duno if i make money also..lol
MagicTW
MagicTW
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LordInuYasha Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:46 am

i dont use and cs when i level... i need cs items that would be great to level with. Borrowing isn't a problem in this guild. Amber is insisiting on buying me the cs set i want... I would rather borrow a cs pet than buy. seeing them in shops for like 90m is amazing... i remember the monkey being super expensive... shy dragon is like 85m or something like that now... everyone has a cs pet.
LordInuYasha
LordInuYasha
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Esme Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:09 am

MagicTW wrote:Guys, Im a help this guild Rise again!!
... But, If u lvl with ur friends, or best friend,(HI NAT!) And u just talk, and lvl slowly, time goes so fast and u gain exp...

Ily.
Esme
Esme
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LordInuYasha Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:11 am

getting plvled atm by a 98 AoE rm at princes
LordInuYasha
LordInuYasha
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lesleyloser Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:04 pm

hehe, very nice, good point. 8D

lesleyloser
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LordInuYasha Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:57 pm

and now im lvl 87, been out in maryland today... Just got back home. Tomorrow we will be on the road back home. If i wanna hit 90 with the exp event i have to stay up tonight and grind my ass off or find a beast AoE
LordInuYasha
LordInuYasha
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum